Thursday, April 7, 2011

First Ebay auction item posted!!...Vintage Chestnut Brown Hobo bag!!



Vintage Chestnut Brown Hobo Bag...a GREAT VINTAGE FIND...the item is in PERFECT condition besides a darker circle spot on one side which is shown in the close up pic, this imperfection definitely however does not take away from the bag though. This bag was bought some years back during a thrifting outing but was never used by me so I hope it finds someone that will love it! It does not have a specific brand name...It was Made in ITALY as the inside tag specifies and the brand label says, "Exclusively for Fashion Accessories". The inside of the purse also has a inside dividing zipper section like found in many older bags, great for keeping items in purse organized. Well, HAPPY BIDDING....please feel free to email me with any questions/concerns about this item. I only accept Paypal, payment must be received before ship out and must be received  5 days of the bid ending. No refunds but please contact me first if you are not happy with the item so I can attempt to resolve the issue before any negative feedback is left. Thanks for your interest in my item and be on the look for more great VINTAGE finds from CharleysCloset!

No comments:

Post a Comment