Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lemon Crm Cupcakes...need I say more...mmm, mmm

Last Thursday I decided to try my hand at some Lemon Crm Cupcakes...I had seen the recipe some time back on moptopmaven.blogspot.com, she adaped the recipe from the one at http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Lemon-Cream-Cupcakes/Detail.aspxrecipes.com, they were soooo good!!....It is amazing the flav that just the lemon zest gives the cupcakes. The lemon flavor is sutle but the icing brings it all out...I guess if you wanted a more lemony taste in the cupcake you could add lemon juice which is added to the icing. The icing is more like a glaze that hardens but melts in your mouth, loved it! I may be making these cupcakes again for Easter weekend, such a great Spring cupcake! These cupcakes were also super easy to make, and definitely a great start for a beginner baker. Comparing these to the red velv cupcakes that I made these were definitely easier! A fix pix below of the finish result!





No comments:

Post a Comment